Reading update...

Monday, January 5, 2009

More great books. Lately I have been reading more and more. But with the new year here and resolutions abounding, I decided to make one of my own in terms of what I read. I happen to love fiction, so much that I don't often consider picking something else up other than a cookbook. So for my resolution...for every couple of fiction books I read, I would like to read a non-fiction book. We'll see how this goes, but I am hoping I can expand my reading preferences this year! Some great books I have just finished: Home Another Way by Christina Parrish The Sister Circle Series by Nancy Moser and Vonette Bright Multiple Blessings by Kate Gosselin Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand On the nightstand: The Good Nearby by Nancy Moser The Namesake by Jhumpa Lapiri Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets them Free by Nancy Lee DeMoss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP