Just one of those days...

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

when praising Jesus takes all you have, swimming in the mercy of Christ because if you don't you may drown under the weight of earthly burdens threatening to strangle what faith remains. how I love Jesus, his mighty right hand jehovah jireh, provider of all I need gracious pain to bring supreme joy oh that I would be shining silver, refined dawns breaking on a new day, there's hope with the almighty wrapping his loving hands around me, without it I just might fail to see how precious trials and pain can be open my eyes to see your glory, make my ever wayward heart trust in your unfailing goodness, it will be just fine...it will be

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP