my second favorite place on earth

Saturday, March 7, 2009

other than being with my husband and living in our little house on the lake, my second favorite place to be is back in my childhood home, surrounded by family and familiar surroundings...i feel like i am a kid again.
another thing that helps me feel like a kid are my nieces and nephews. this time around while back at my home away from home we were able to spend the day today with jack, kate and luke...arn't they adorable. at 5 they are full of energy, spunk, and tons of fun. what more could "auntie-andrea-dunner" ask for?
we spent the morning at the ymca watching jack play soccer...followed by some play time at their house and my very own private performance of kate's dance recital since we will need to miss it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP