latest on the bookshelf

Monday, March 23, 2009

this past month has been full of reading, some were great while others were just not my thing. so here are the reviews: The Trophy Wives Club by Kristin Billerbeck (aka christian chick lit) -this was a great book, fun and easy to read, perfect for a relaxing afternoon Rating: A+ A Searching Heart by Janette Oke -okay, good story about a girl growing in faith Rating: B Peace like a River by Leif Enger (book club pick) -well I only made it a quarter of the way through, narrative is not my style Rating: D The Duggar's: 20 and Counting - I really liked this one but I also really like the show...it's pretty inspiring and encouraging Rating: A Marley and Me by John Grogan -cute...now I want to see the movie Rating: A Go green, Live rich by David Bach -informative, helpful, we've adapted a few great tips! Rating: A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP