Reusable Produce Bags

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Over at one of my favorite heathy living blogs, Carrots ‘n cake, she did a spotlight on reusable produce bags by Bite.  I was intrigued, but also wondered when on earth I would use them.  Of course, I also wondered did I NEED another bag!

DSC_0334

Well, over the 4th of July holiday they had a deal on 3-packs of reusable bags so with shipping it came to around $15.  I figured that was worth it and took the plunge.

I couldn’t be happier.  Perfect for transporting our produce after we split our CSA, perfect for the farmer’s market, and just perfect because they are incredibly cute to look at!  Don’t you love the pink!

So, if you’d like some of your own, check out BITE-  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP