2009-Year End Review

Sunday, January 10, 2010

As I thought about this new decade beginning I was reminded of the fact that the last decade marked my first 10 years of living in Minnesota...sweet memories:)

So here it is the 2009 year in Review!

January

Alex turns 30, we take a trip to FL, my in-laws celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary, and we sign the paperwork for the sale of our first flip:)

February


Alex heads out on the annual ski trip to Montana, we move back to Prior Lake, and celebrate Valentine's Day with our annual heart shaped pizza!


March

Try to acclimate back to having a commute and living down south, begin attending south campus church exclusively, and decide now is the time to start a family.



April

Attend and manage the lunch at our church's Women's Conference, begin sorting through our storage area, and become neat freaks as our house is on the market.

May

Celebrate my friend Cassie's wedding as a personal attendant, enjoy the beautiful spring weather, and begin packing and selling our stuff.

June

My step-grandfather Herb passes away, we go camping with our small group, and I start to nanny full-time for the summer.

July

Prior Lake house sells, we move to our apartment, spend a week with my family in my hometown and welcome baby Jace to the family.

August

Ran in my first half marathon and survived, said good-bye to my grandmother Ruth, and rejoice at the beginning of school and the beginning of my new schedule, and welcome baby Jack to the family!

September

Leave for our second Europe vacation this time a sabbatical, enjoy sightseeing in Paris and London, and celebrate our 3rd year of marriage!

October

Finish our very enjoyable sabbatical, pursue infertility treatments, and head to Indianapolis to accept a design award.


November

Celebrate my 29th birthday, enjoy Thanksgiving in Mexico with my parents and little brother, and attend our 3rd COTY awards and the ASID awards.

December

Celebrate the birth of our Savior with family, spend lots of quality time with family, and host 3rd annual cookie exchange and a table at our church's Christmas luncheon.


So there it is 2009 in review!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP