14 days until christmas...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

and I can't wait!  Waiting is not my strong suit. EVER.  I was that kid who hunted down presents and shook them to no end, anticipating what was inside:)  This season of Christmas, though, offers the best kind of waiting...if there is such a thing.  Waiting expectantly and full of hope for Jesus.

But waiting...for a baby, for Jesus, for God to act...is a charachter trait the Lord is building in me as we speak.  As I wait these next 14 days I hope my eyes are stayed on what is truly important this Christmas time...not the presents, cookies, quality time with family, Santa...but on the birth of a child who changed my life.  Without his birth, he couldn't have taken my wrath on calvary...and for the return of Jesus...for this I can wait.

Merry Christmas a few weeks early:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP