Tenebrae

Friday, April 10, 2009

Tenebrae...latin for darkness...one of my favorite worship services of the year.  As we near Easter, and continue reflecting on the death and resurrection of Christ, the joy and sorrow it brings, and the way it makes my heart rejoice in thanksgiving is all consuming.  I have a Savior...Jesus Christ...who has been my sacrifice...how I glory in my redeemer!

Tonight I am looking forward to the tenebrae service at the church I grew up in...all the while reflecting on the selfless, perfect sacrifice of my Savior, entrusting to me eternal life and the forgiveness of the cross.
Happy Good Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP