Some of my favorite things!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm on Facebook. What else is on Facebook...lots of quizzes. Some are fun, some are well not so great. But one of them I did the other day were the five things you always leave the house with.

Easy...my bag, whatever I am reading, my phone, my keys, and my water bottle.
So then as I was thinking about that, I decided...why not post some of my favorite things! So here goes, my top ten favorite things! (in no particular order)
1. My ESV bible (personal size)
2. Land's End Lighthouse Tote
( mine is black from the overstocks with initials MSB, My bag of Stuff, not bad for $19)
3. Camelbak Waterbottle
4. Franklin Covey Planner
5. Jcrew tanktops
6. Old Navy flip flops
7. Asics tennis shoes
8. Pilot pens
9. Eight o'Clock coffee
10. Trader Joe's Two Buck Chuck
Check out the food blog for my favorite kitchen items!
What are your favorites??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP