25 Things about Me!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

This little MeMe has been going around Facebook, but I was tagged by my friend Cara to post my answers on our blog for those who are not on Facebook. I love these little questionaire type quiz things! Maybe I will be able to get Alex to share as well! Here goes: Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.) 1. Nothing is better than a melty pbj, surprising b/c as a kid it was pb only 2. I love food, everything about it and I love to cook 3. I am excited to move back to Prior Lake, the view is amazing 4. I love my job and wouldn't change it forthe world 5. I love time by myself, I'd be a hermit if I ever lived alone 6. I have 16 nieces and nephews with two more on the way and a very big family 7. I love holiday traditions and wish I could have all the family together at once, the more the merrier 8. I really like to travel and am looking forward to more trips with Alex 9. I once flooded my cousin's basement and then proceded to drop kleenex all over. what a mess:) 10. I really enjoy our new small group and every person that is in it! 11. I really like to be active, sports, running, hiking, just being outside 12. I don't like the beach...sand=itchy, but I love the lake 13. I wish my step-dad could have meet Alex, I think they would get along fine. 14. When I was little I was a really sassy...I'm glad God has given me the grace to change:) 15. I have TMJ really bad that my jaw will lock in place...it's really scary when it happens. 16. My brother has triplets and his daughter apparantly reminds everyone of me (see #14) it's a great reminder, but she really is adorable, attitude included! 17. I really love to do laundry, it's therapeutic 18. I'm glad I'm not in control...if so, things could be really chaotic. 19. I love helping with women's ministries at church and sharing my life with other women. 20. I really like to laugh! 21. I can't wait to hopefully be a mom one day, I think I am going to like it:) 22. My favorite job was working with autistic children at Fraser, it was really rewarding. 23. I am addicted to reality tv, I don't know what it is, but I can't get enough 24. I like puzzles, word games, crosswords, etc. I loved linguistics in school and diagramming sentences, total nerd:) 25. I love Jesus...and I don't ever want to hold that back...he changed my life

1 comments:

Cara said...

Thanks for responding to my tag! I enjoyed reading your 25 things!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP