Our belated anniversary!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On September 2nd, Alex and I celebrated our second year of marriage. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband... A for amazing, authentic, awesome, athletic L for loving, loves to learn, laborer E for energetic, enthusiastic, enjoyable X for extra caring, extra gracious Along with these he is a hard worker, generous provider, faithful, filled with Jesus, and he's my best friend. These past two years I have been so humbled and challenged as a wife and fellow believer...I'm thankful God chose Alex to be my husband and fellow sanctifier. The second year was different from the first with its own challenges and blessings. I can't wait to experience all the years to come. We spent our anniversary at Kincaid's for dinner and celebrated with m&m cookies. Here are some pics from our wedding two years ago!

the venue, a vineyard in stillwater mn
our engagement pic courtesy of our friend Neal...thanks!
our first dance
at our rehearsal dinner, Buca of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP