Birthdays, Fall, and Fun!

Monday, November 3, 2008

I have been so behind on posting that I thought I would add in some pics from what we have been up to in the last couple of months now that it seems like we have all the time in the world. After our trip to Europe, Alex and I were basically working around the clock to finish the house. We would leave our house in Prior Lake around 6am and work until 8pm then head the 30 minutes back home, crash, and then do it all over again. Good thing this didn't last too long, only about 3 months. Believe me it will all be worth it. But in between all that work we actually did take some time to have a break, enjoy family and friends, and relax. Our niece Macayla celebrated her 5th birthday in September, along with my mother's 60th, and Alex's parents birthdays as well. September is a busy month with birthdays. October held the Remodeler's Showcase where 500 people went through the house. It was amazing. Also in October, my mother, sister and her son, brother and his wife and their triplets all came to visit the cities for a very full and fun-filled weekend. Also I gave Alex his first haircut...I have to say it didn't turn out too bad! So here are the pics of the happenings from July forward.

The first haircut...oh what a kitchen scissors can do:)
Lauren, looking a little concerned
Happy 5th birthday, Macayla!
Macayla and her Barbie cake, isn't Patty talented!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP