i miss 3 little faces

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DSC_0428 DSC_0406 DSC_0410 DSC_0411 DSC_0425

Somehow I have so many pictures of the littlest and the fewest of the oldest.  hmmm…I wonder how that happened.  all that said, I miss these boys and I am so looking forward to seeing them next weekend for brunch.  it’s been 5 1/2 weeks since I have seen them and I am in serious withdrawal.

Going from 4 days a week to not at all…the shock is setting in and I would give my left arm for a hug, a joke, a look, a sassy remark…just about anything from all three of them. 

Riley, Liam and Colin, I miss you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all photos and content copyright of The Brogle's 2007-2011. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP